Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday miscellania: eh-dyu-kay-shun edition

Howdy loyal readers! Less than two weeks until Christmas and Hanukkah...is your shopping done yet? Mine neither. It's Monday, so let's get it started:

* I only wish this were a joke.

* They like me! They really, really like me!

* Tomorrow night is the grand finale of the cromulent "family edition" of The Amazing Race. Dear Bertram Von Munster: I have watched this season only because of loyalty. Please do not mess with my favorite show again. If it weren't for the episodes of TAR5 I have squirreled away on my TiVo ("My ox is BROKEN!"), I don't know whether I would be able to survive TAR:FE.

* Scarlett, Scarlett, Scarlett. Why, oh why must you abuse your assets like this?

* RIP, Wendie Jo Sperber. I was a big Bosom Buddies fan growing up. Please, people, give generously to the fight against breast cancer.

* Last time, I promise. (And, no, I was not the female fan referenced.)

That's all for now - have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home