Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My computer stinks!


That's not to say it's a bad computer, but my iBook stinks. To be more specific, the keyboard has a strong body odor smell. At first, I thought it was the apartment to which we had decamped to escape the worst of the construction. But then I noticed it here, in our guest room. It only took several days of puzzlement and underarm sniffing to determine that the smell was not me, but rather my stinky computer. Thanks to the magic of Google, I learned not only that I was not alone in having a computer with eau de locker room, but also that the problem was, in fact, quite common. Apparently, there are many solutions, but none of them seem to work for any length of time. So for now, my computer sleeps with a dryer sheet tucked snugly betwixt the keyboard and screen.

Any suggestions? Or do I need to break down and buy a new, better, non-stinky one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home