Friday, December 03, 2004

A woman obsessed

The holiday season is upon us...run for cover!

Let me start by saying that DOM is a lucky, lucky girl, having parents who are a secular Jew and an ex-Catholic. Twice the presents, but with none of that boring church/temple attendance. The bad news is that we're great at the guilt.

Anyway, I have begun the frantic search for presents. Since there are eight days of Hanukkah, that means seven small presents and one bigger one. Outfits for her doll, check. Three-pack of play-dough, check. Characters for her felt board, check. DVD, check. Books, check. I've been on mission, combing catalogues, eBay, toy stores, Target. But today I realized something...I've forgotten about everyone else!

I have three weeks to shop for a whole bunch of people, and no earthly idea of what to get them. Any suggestions?

This was supposed to be the holiday where I got everything done early and then sat back and relaxed. Oh well, there's always next year.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger My Shoes said...

What about shoes?! I am like you in the same boat. I have bought all sorts of things for dirty Fila but nothing for parents, neices, nephews, brother, sister in law and I have no clue either. Shoes are the only thing that comes to my mind effortlessly.
tinker
The Secret Life of Shoes
http://secretlifeofshoes.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home