Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Fantasy...meet reality.

Remember how I said in a previous post that I couldn't wait to get to a nice quiet hotel room and sleep? Well, I did get to a hotel room, but it was anything other than nice and quiet. It was as though all the "bad mommy" karma came up and kicked me in the ass after wishing myself to a more peaceful place. It was loud - apparently the hotel had never heard of double-glazing their windows to cut down on street noise. It was less-than-pristine - I didn't even WANT to know whose hairs were those on the shower wall. It was BROKEN - if you advertise free wireless Internet service, then perhaps you should make sure that the service WORKS.

I was happy to head back home to my crazy, messy little house. It may not be quiet or clean or in working order; but then again, I don't expect it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home